As Seen On:
As an event host, I have realized that success of an event comes down to the quality of the speakers. If they hit it out of the park, we had a great event. If they didn’t, well … we had a not-so-great event.
Like you, I found myself spending hours researching speakers, to make sure we had just the right fit. My hope is that this page will make it easy for you to get the information you need to make the best decision possible.
Thanks for stopping by. Thanks also for considering me. I am honored.
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with a member of my team prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with someone on my team, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
What Others Are Saying
I traveled to Eastern Europe to study in 2003 but little did I know it was going to be more than education for me.
Meeting and relating with the Pastor Charles led Divine Life Ministries led to my conversion from Buddhism to Christianity. Today, I have taken the light of the glorious gospel back to my country.
When you meet someone for the first time and you connect so much like you had known all your lives! This man carries a rare grace for training leaders in the body of Christ.
His easy to understand but powerful messages have been a tremendous blessing for me, my wife and our ministry over the years as I find myself going back to those materials over and again!
Though from a Christian home, I never really got to understand what it meant to be one till I met with Pastor. He helped me discover deep truths in the faith and set me on course for my life's assignment.
Since then, I have pioneered ministries reaching out to young ladies in New York and Georgia.
I have been a believer for most of my life and served several ministers in the process. It was meeting and working with Pastor Charles that set me on course for the work that I have been called into.
His mentorship has enabled me pioneer a ministry in my home country that is reaching and blessing several thousands of famililes today.
Pastor even held my hand through the process of publishing of my first book 3 years ago.
I knew I had a call into the ministry but had no idea where to start from. One day, a friend invited me for a ministers' conference holding in another city that is about 18 away from my city. I felt God leading me to go there and that was where I met Pastor Charles.
The program was such a game changer for me that I returned every time he held a program for 6 years straight. Today, my ministry is booming as I continue to apply what pastor has taught me.
I was privileged to be in one of the camp meetings Pastor Charles organized few years ago. The experience was something I have not been able to recover from. I particularly remember seeing angels all over the place as he ministered that day!
An indisputable unction has remained on my life and ministry since then.
My Video Clips
Copyright 2021 by Charles And Layo Emmanuel Solutions